Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Suffocated

Update: It's better if you skip this one. This is one of those pieces that make you cringe when you read them after a passage of time. The liberties I took with the punctuation are not the only thing wrong with this post. Thank god for growing up.

Be it my breakfast eggs or my life, i always like the sunny side up...but you don't always get what you want...do you?? I didn't always get what I want from life...and I didn't get what I asked from my so called friends either, just a bit of straight forwadness, honesty and mutual trust would have made things so much easier..!!
But its usually the simple things that people take so much time to understand...
Wonder whats the need to pretend...that u care...what was the need to tell me that you'll always be there....lies ...lies..and more lies....diplomacy...and that fake plastic smile...agrh...i m disgusted...!!

If u have a problem...tell me on my face dammit, i won't dream that you've got a hitch ...why play such dirty games....either play fair or quit playing... Besides my sentiments and emotions aren't meant for playing...

God...this can't be me..... but I am so sick and tired...

may be i have boarded the wrong 'ship'... . thats bound to sink ... may be it was I who never saw the hole .... I who didn't repair it in time ... but wasn't it also a job of fellow passengers to mend the hole ... couldn't they even tell me....

7 comments:

Sherry Wasandi said...

I would quote a few lines by Oscar Wilde -
"There are only two real tragedies in life..the first is not getting what you want..and the other,is getting it.."

Sometimes the most humane of things are what you fail to witness..

My mantra - "Expect the very worst from people,and you'll never be disappointed in them"..!

Utopia is boring..

This,comes from a devoted cynic to the eternal optimist..Follow at your own risk.. [;)]

Devz said...

Wats life without a little risk..??
This 'eternal optimist' is ready to exchange glasses with 'devoted cynic'...!! :P
cheers to the new perspective...!!

Unknown said...

c'mon whats FUN w/out these kinda experiences in life yar....
n beside your CLAIM of being "eternal optimist" (..lolz) i'm sure that your optimizum' had already made you a soul of STEEL... :-)

n hey why m i feelin like you need some serious TIPS on blogging... :D

keep scribbling theres always ppl. like me around d corner.

Unknown said...

u knw y im commntin on dis bcoz same thng our frequencies match i remembr sumthn tht u tol me a year n a half ago which has bin a silver linin 4me ,"Evrythn n ths worls hs a happy endin n if u feel tht the endin s nt happy thn it s nt the endin". Life s short its ur responsibility 2make it beautiful evry1 s thr 4u jus tht u need 2 open ur eyes n see nt luk rst tc

Brokenღ said...

HI.
"Sometimes what u really want and when u get it,u would have always wished that u never wanted it".
Sometimes what u wish if u get it well and good and if u dont then also its well and good becox it was never meant for u?

U were suffocated with ur friends me was suffocated by my only girl i loved in my life.

Ketan said...

Hi!

I'm not sure if this has been said by someone else, sometime before, but people fake it when they don't love themselves. So, never mind them; you could, of course, pity them. TC.

Ketan said...

An annexure to my earlier comment: any form of dishonesty (diplomacy, white lie, self-deception, elaborate compiaracy) has ultimately the same reason--not loving oneself.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...